Flourishing at Work in Academia Quarterly Intake
October 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Are you struggling to articulate your professional definition of success?
Do you need a fresh perspective that supports you AND your work?
Are you committed to becoming more intentional and mindful?
Do you have a supportive community of like-minded peers?
I can help.
In my 12-month Flourishing in Academia Virtual Mastermind Group coaching program, you will:
- Create a “vision of success statement”
- Prioritize your professional activities according to your vision of success
- Learn the value of positivity for productivity
- Discover FLOW and find ease rather than struggle
- Streamline and focus your planning system (or create one!) to represent your priorities
- Learn from experts and peers about both the profound and mundane (upgrading, grant writing,
- LinkedIn profiles, the power of meditation, how to avoid or recover from burnout)
You get to learn ALL this and MORE and practice them together with other smart, dedicated, cool
people who want academic life to be fun and rewarding.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER ➡️ maven.com/jennifer-askey-coach/flourishing-at-work
Still not sure if this is for you? Click HERE to book a 30-minute call in my calendar to chat.