Small Group Programs
Mental and Emotional Resilience
This small-group program gives you daily actionable steps to harness your creativity and build the emotional and mental resilience you need to succeed and be happy!
Building the mental “muscle” to work with your innate empathy and creativity is key to reaching your full potential and creating the life you want.
We all have self-limiting beliefs that hold us back–judgmental voices that tell us we aren’t up to the challenge, avoidance tendencies that make us shy away from work and conversations we know are important, or perfectionist and controlling tendencies that turn “perfect” into the enemy of “good” or even “done!”
During the early days of pandemic lock-down in 2020, I went through a coaching program with the award-winning “CEO whisperer,” Shirzad Chamine. As a result, I am able to offer the Positive Intelligence program to my clients–and support them as they do this transformative work.
I’ve found Positive Intelligence to be amazingly effective in keeping my emotional energy focused on where I can do the best and in keeping my mental and emotional reserves “topped up.”
The group program includes:
- One-on-one pre-course intake session to clarify your goals and prepare you to get the most out of the sessions.
- Six hour-long videos on positive intelligence.
- App support for daily coach challenges and a PQ gym, as well as an international community of participants.
- Six weekly group coaching sessions with me. This is a small group of people only.
- Three follow-up and follow-through coaching sessions, to cement what you’ve learned through the process and to determine your best strategies for continuing the work.
$1500CAD (approx. $1150USD) (monthly payment plans available)
The most effective leaders combine their subject matter expertise with high emotional intelligence–and it all starts with profound self-awareness.
In leadership coaching, we clarify your vision in your organizational goal, identify the challenges that might prevent you from advancing that mission, and collaborate to remove those challenges so that you can step into your authentic leadership persona.
Having a leadership coach means having a trusted and confidential sounding board, a fresh set of eyes and ears, and a champion for the best version of yourself.
Get in touch to schedule a free consultation conversation to answer any questions you may have.
Department and Team Coaching
I create and deliver workshops, training, and team coaching custom designed to meet your needs and your budget.
In working with teams, I make use of select validated assessment tools to offer strategic insight into individual and group strengths. DISC, Emotional Intelligence, and Belbin Team Roles are validated instruments that offer concrete information pertinent to team productivity and cohesion. I then use these insights to build interactive and action-focused programming for your employees.
I am able to work in both the United States and Canada and am happy to facilitate sessions virtually or in person.
Please contact me for a no-obligation consultation and quote.
Mental & Emotional Resilience for Teams
I offer an evidence-based, personally supported team coaching program that utilizes Positive Intelligence and workplace strengths insights to help you and your team maximize your effectiveness and impact.
While many team training modalities generate insights, the one-and-done model of most training does not deliver in the long run. Through a combination of group coaching with me, weekly video lessons, and then ongoing daily support via a smartphone app, Positive Intelligence (PQ) can move your team from disconnected, disorganized, or discouraged to powerfully connected and focused on constant improvement.
Positive Intelligence is a foundational building block of both Emotional Intelligence and resilience. Over a six-week course, individuals learn to recognize their internal saboteurs and build their PQ brain muscles to access their inner wisdom.
You can learn more about this program by visiting www.positiveintelligence.com. I am a partner coach for this program, and incorporate the content into a robust team coaching package that delivers results.
Working with me as a team coach in the Positive Intelligence framework, you get:
- One-on-one pre-course intake session for each team member. To clarify each person’s individual and team goals and prepare them to get the most out of the session.
- Six hour-long videos on positive intelligence.
- App support for daily coach challenges and a PQ gym, as well as an international community of participants. (included in the commercial version)
- Six weekly team coaching sessions with me during the PQ program.
- Two team follow-up and follow-through coaching sessions with me.
- Option to continue with the app-supported PQ program for a year or longer.
$1800CAD/person (approx. $1375USD/person) (monthly payment plans available)