How do you acknowledge that you can’t be optimal all the time? In today’s episode of The Mindful Academy, our host Jennifer Askey talks about noticing the energy you put into tasks, the demands, and the effort. Needing to make the most of your efforts and avoid burning yourself out? Class is in session – grab your seat, take out the notebook, and prepare for another lesson!
- ZKnow what you are aiming for and what steps will get you there.
- ZIdentifying the value of your actions and giving it the same effort.
- ZRecognizing the energy you invest in tasks and the energy they require.
About Our Host:
Jennifer used to be a professor, until one day she moved to a different country and gave up her career. She had to figure out “what next?”
Jennifer has devoted the last ten years to learning all that she can about positive psychology, emotional intelligence, the growth mindset, and mindfulness, so that she can help others do the same, and build a rewarding career in the process.
- ZPrioritizing Your Life: Rocks, Pebbles and Sand exercise
- ZAnimal Metaphor Test - Create a metaphor animal and see if it identifies with you.
- ZStrategic planning and thinking - Focus on mid-range and wide-range milestones that will give you your version of success.
- ZFlourishing at Work in Academia enrollment