Have you heard the saying “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger?” In today’s episode of The Mindful Academy, our host Jennifer Askey talks about how to know that you actually are resilient. Jennifer divides it into three categories – experience, awareness, and reflection. Ready to hear how resilient you really are? Class is in session – grab your seat, take out the notebook, and get ready for another fabulous lesson!
- ZA breakdown of The Resilience Paradox.
- ZHow do you know you can trust yourself?
- ZJennifer gives you some questions to ask yourself about your resilience.
About Our Host:
Jennifer used to be a professor, until one day she moved to a different country and gave up her career. She had to figure out “what next?”
Jennifer has devoted the last ten years to learning all that she can about positive psychology, emotional intelligence, the growth mindset, and mindfulness, so that she can help others do the same, and build a rewarding career in the process.
- "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" -Friedrich Nietzsche
- ZWant to be one of the first to know about Flourishing in Work at Acadamia? Join Jennifer's List to receive updates on the program.