What are these beliefs that you have that are limiting the future that you imagine for yourself? In today’s episode of The Mindful Academy, our host Jennifer Askey talks about how understanding and challenging our self-limiting beliefs can help us create a new vision of who we want to be and what we can achieve, looking for some motivation to ditch the clutter-collecting dust. Looking for ways to adapt your concept to reflect who you want to be? Class is in session – grab your seat, take out the notebook, and prepare for another great lesson!
- ZSelf-limiting beliefs can cause us to get stuck in an unproductive cycle.
- ZIt's important to recognize these beliefs and take steps to shift them to move forward.
- ZOur self-concept and beliefs shape how we interact with others and impact our ability to succeed and be fulfilled.
About Our Host:
Jennifer used to be a professor, until one day she moved to a different country and gave up her career. She had to figure out “what next?”
Jennifer has devoted the last ten years to learning all that she can about positive psychology, emotional intelligence, the growth mindset, and mindfulness, so that she can help others do the same, and build a rewarding career in the process.
- Experiment to explore your limiting self's beliefs
- ZHow would you behave if you were working, assuming other people are in control? Then, ask yourself how you would behave if you were in control and see how big that gap is.
- ZStart believing you are worthy and don't have to prove your worth to others.
- ZApproach the world with the notion that it's possible and safe for you to be recognized.
- PFlourishing at Work in Academia